It's hot and crowded at Disney. We went from freezing back home to worrying about sunburn and hydration here. I know, cry me a river.
Yesterday was Workshop Day, when each performance group created a professional recording with a Disney engineer. That's tricky, because you want to capture your best possible performance for the recording of Beauty and the Beast, or Frozen or whatever.
We spent yesterday at Magic Kingdom, along with approximately a million other people. It was crowded! Two hour wait for Haunted Mansion, but worth it.
And kudos to Guest Services. You can go there just a few hours after losing your cellphone on the monorail and they will have it. Magical!
Today Epcot where our marching band will perform. I'm excited, and I'm thinking the food will be good too.
On being a chaperon: I'm responsible for eight young men to be where they're supposed to be and to check in with me twice a day. No issues, our students are doing us proud. I haven't even had to threaten them with Double Secret Probation.
Yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revenge of the Chaperon
Well, we did it. We're home after a terrific week in Florida. Yesterday our orchestra and Counterpoints students looked and sounded te...
-
It's hot and crowded at Disney. We went from freezing back home to worrying about sunburn and hydration here. I know, cry me a river. ...
-
Hello from Orlando, Chris Barsam reporting. What a pleasure it is to be here with the BAHS youth, I am grateful. We are successfully com...
-
EPCOT is my favorite. I had just finished telling my daughter that the Disney experience was not really my cup of tea when we came upon the...
No comments:
Post a Comment